Very rare Gold Bond Uncancelled with coupons
RARISSIMA OBBLIGAZIONE STORICA ANCORA CON LE CEDOLE E NON CANCELLATA. OBBLIGAZIONE AL PORTATORE PER 1000 FIORINI ORO O 2025 MARCHI DELL`IMPERO O 2500 FRANCHI ORO AL 4% DEL 1895
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The company was founded in 1836 as a branch of ' " Österreichischer Lloyd- Austrian Lloyd " under the Habsburg Empire and is one of the oldest maritime shipping companies in the world. Its headquarters are located in Trieste and direction .
From its origins, he turned mainly to the East, carrying freight and passenger connections from the Mediterranean Sea . In December 1837 the company planted in Trieste own repair shop , in a building located at the old old military hospital . The workshop , which was enlarged in 1839 and equipped with new machinery was in embryonic form the first arsenal Lloyd.
In 1853, for the maintenance and periodic repairs of the company's ships was decided to build in Trieste a large shipyard named Arsenal Lloyd to be used not only to repair , but also the construction of new ships. The laying of the foundation stone for the construction of the shipyard took place May 30, 1853 in the presence of the Archduke Ferdinand Maximilian . The work created by Danish architect Hans Christian Hansen was completed in 1861 and occupied the arsenal of 3,000 workers .
From 1855 the " Lloyd Adriatico " , having assumed a strategic importance for the Austrian Empire had state funding . During the war against Italy in 1866, many ships of the company were handed over to the Imperial Navy and used as a troop transport .
The role of Trieste saw grow its importance in 1867 with the creation of Südbahn ( Southern Railway ) that facilitated the transport of goods from the port to the regions of Central and Eastern Europe. At that time, Lloyd was the largest shipping company in the Mediterranean and Trieste 's main port of the Hapsburg Empire .
In 1867, the Ausgleich Austrian Empire became the Austro-Hungarian Empire and in 1872 the Austrian Lloyd took on the name " Österreichisch - Ungarischer Lloyd - Lloyd Austro-Hungarian Empire ." Meanwhile, in 1869 , Lloyd became a shareholder of the Company of Suez where Pasquale Revoltella , one of the members of the board of directors of Lloyd , had been vice president. With the opening of the channel were activated routes to the Far East and to the official opening ceremony of the three ships to Lloyd steamer "Pluto ", " Vulkan " and " America " were part of the inaugural convoy .
Between 1880 and 1883 was built the new headquarters in Trieste , which currently houses the headquarters of the Region of Friuli Venezia Giulia. The building of the new headquarters was designed by the architect Heinrich von Ferstel , who had previously designed the University of Vienna.
During the celebrations for the fiftieth anniversary of the foundation, September 27, 1886 , was passed the steamship " Imperator " is intended to operate on the routes of East Asia.
Meanwhile, with the growing importance of river that was in the Hungarian part of the Habsburg Empire the Kingdom of Hungary took the decision to allocate the Adriatic Sea Navigation Company , which had its headquarters in Rijeka , funding previously allocated to Lloyd. Following this , in 1891 the company's name came to be " Österreichischer Lloyd - Austrian Lloyd " .
In 1906 the company's headquarters was moved from Trieste to Vienna .
In 1909 the shipyards were set up in a society that belonged to the Austrian Lloyd and 50% to 50% at the Facility Technician Trieste .
With the passage of Trieste to Italy in 1919 , the company changed its name to Lloyd Navigation .
In 1936, following a restructuring of the major shipping companies , coordination and control came under the jurisdiction of Finmare , a financial state control.
At the company , after decades of growth and wealth , at the end of World War II there were only 5 ships.
The company gradually regained the lines with Africa , India, Pakistan , Australia and the Far East. In 1956 Lloyd 's fleet already had 31 units , 28 of which were owned .
The seventies represented years of great change in the transport sector with the advent of containers. The Company was able to modernize and to make its global services.
The eighties saw more growth of the company, while the nineties saw the transfer of the company to its new headquarters at the Marine Palace a modern building that is the headquarters since 1991 .
The revival of the Austrian Lloyd
In 1921, Barcelona had recognized the agreement states that were formed after the First World War and lack of access to the sea , the right to engage in commercial maritime traffic . This made possible the revival of " Österreichischer Lloyd " based in Vienna . This company was born , however, many years later, in 1951 , by its history and symbols of ' " Österreichischer Lloyd ."
The Evergreen Group
The Lloyd at the end of 1998 it was acquired by the multinational Taiwanese Evergreen Marine Corporation , in turn , part of the Evergreen Group, with whom he began a close collaboration since 1993.
On 1 March 2007 the four shipping companies of the Evergreen Group , Italy Marittima SpA , Evergreen Marine Corp. ( Taiwan) Ltd. , Evergreen Marine ( UK ) Ltd. and Evergreen Marine (Hong Kong ) Ltd, following an agreement became operational on after 1 May gave birth , while maintaining each of its autonomy, the Evergreen Line .
No customer reviews for the moment.